Join Sterling Hot Yoga in Lexington, Kentucky for our 10th Teacher Training focused on Power Vinyasa Hot Yoga
Sterling Hot Yoga is excited to our 10th #Vinyasa Hot Yoga teacher training at SterlingHotYoga in Lexington, Kentucky! Our 200-hour programs are the foundation for your yoga exploration and teacher training journey and serve as a powerful framework for any advanced training. Whether your Teacher Training journey is rooted in a commitment to yourself, your future as a teacher or your love of all things yoga, students who have gone through our program have increased their strength, clarity and confidence in their practice and themselves
This is a unique opportunity to learn how to teach life changing yoga with the convenience of an eight weekend training. Join the energy of our growing community of teachers teaching vinyasa yoga. Learn to live a celebrated life and help your students and those around you do the same.
This comprehensive training will cover
Want to deepen your yoga practice? Learn more about yourself? Interested in teaching at Sterling Hot Yoga or somewhere else?Sterling Hot Yoga offers a range of trainings since 2014. Most popular are our foundational 8 week, 200-Hour Programs in Power Vinyasa Yoga or Sterling Hot Yoga. Whether you’re just getting started or looking to continue your education, we have a yoga teacher training that will fit your needs.
Carly Conatser – http://shywlexington.com/about/instructors/carly/
Debbie Vojik – http://sterlinghotyoga.com/sterling-trainers/
Colene Elridge – http://sterlinghotyoga.com/sterling-trainers/
January 12, 13
January 26, 27
February 2, 3
February 16, 17
March 2, 3
March 23, 24
April 13, 14
April 27, 28
Sterling Participants Will Learn:
- Sequence, key terms and phraseology of instruction
- Proper alignment, benefit, potential risks and rewards of each pose
- Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
- How to see bodies and make corrections
- Vocal variety while maintaining an authentic voice
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Customer service aspect of a professional yoga instructor
- How to put it all together to teach with precision and intent
- Living the teaching lifestyle – how to manage money, stay healthy and avoid burnout as a yoga instructor
Sterling Participants Will:
- Be comfortable public speakers
- Possess skills for teaching
- Know the benefits of the postures
- Understand the body’s physiology
- Appreciate the importance of great customer service
- Teach enthusiastic and knowledge-based classes
- Help studio owners grow their business!
- Graduates of this program are eligible to register as Registered Yoga Teachers – RYT 200
Sterling Hot Yoga works is a registered school with Yoga Alliance.
Trainees who complete the Sterling Training Program are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher – RYT 200.
INCLUDED IN TRAINING PACKAGE
- Homework assignments and other preparatory material
- Training manuals
- Small group training
- Opportunity to teach several full classes before graduation
- Opportunity to register for RYT-200 certification with Yoga Alliance
- A Sterling t-shirt
- Sterling gift and certificate upon graduation
- $2,699 per person early bird discount if paid in full by Oct 31, 2018
- $3,199 paid in full by Jan 1, 2019
- $500 one time non refundable deposit
Sterling Hot Yoga in Lexington, Kentucky
185 Pasadena Drive #140
Lexington, KY 40515
Sterling Hot Yoga in Lexington, Has state of the art studios were purposely built with your comfort and yoga practice in mind. Our studio is conveniently located on Pasadena Road off Nicholasville Road. Our amenities include a state of the art heating system, changing rooms with showers and the best retail boutique. We offer Vinyasa hot yoga classes every day in addition to Sterling classes (Bikram Style), Iron Hour, Inferno Hot Pilates and Yin. Our schedule includes 60 and 75 minute classes to meet the needs of our students and their busy schedules. Our teachers teach with compassion and will motivate and challenge you so that you can receive maximum benefits each time you come in.
Sterling Hot Yoga in Lexington is a healthy, healing and clean environment. The owners kindly request that there be no smoking, drugs, alcohol, or pets on the property. We fully expect trainees respect these wishes.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made after program start date
- January 12, 13
- January 26,27
- February 2,3
- February 16,17
- March 2,3
- March 23,24
- April 13,14
- April 27,28