Details & Costs 26 and 2
Casa Om, Cancun, MX 2020, Original Hot Yoga Training
May 31 – June 27, 2020
Lexington, Vinyasa Hot Yoga Training
Jan 11,2 & 25,26, Feb 1,2 & 15,16, Feb 29/March 1 & 21,22, April 11,12 & 25,26
LOCATION: Casa Om, Cancun, MX
Puerto Morelos Hot Yoga Teacher Training Mexico
Come and take part in this sterling Hot yoga teacher training, taking place in wonderful Puerto Morelos at beautiful Casa Om. Become a proficient teacher who is professional, positive, and people oriented. Join in and feel encouraged to explore your limits and go beyond them. You will be able to impart to others the details of physiology, anatomy, alignment, breath, corrections, and more, while also having time to practice teaching.
- 2 daily yoga classes ( 97% of classes are Hot 26&2, Varies per training, we may take up to 1 vinyasa, yin, hot pilates, yoga nidra, or meditation. Most professional teachers who are RYT-200 certified learn and teach other styles of yoga and we use this opportunity to introduce different styes.)
- Daily yoga lab and lecture or workshop
- Pre-training homework and training materials
- Vegetarian breakfasts and dinners
- 27 nights accommodation
- Airport transfers
Casa Om is situated right across of one of the most beautiful beaches at the Riviera Maya, with crystal clear waters and no waves at all. Just how you would imagine the Caribbean at its best. The private location provides you with first class amenities, serene beaches just steps away, and a peaceful atmosphere. Dine on exquisite vegetarian cuisine, swim in fresh underground pools, or transform yourself in the ocean.
Casa Om has 10 beautiful bedrooms, a spacious and well-equipped yoga room, swimming pool, and a kitchen. Bedrooms are double occupancy, and have either a private bathroom or a bathroom shared between two rooms.
The rooms at Casa Om are comfortable and beautifully designed with air conditioning and fans. Drinking water and a small coffee maker are in each room, and most rooms have a small mini-fridge. Yoga mats, towels, and beach towels are provided. Wi-Fi is included and available throughout the resort.
Puerto Morelos is a laid back fishing village just 20 minutes south of Cancun. What visitors love about Puerto Morelos are lower prices and slower pace of life than its larger, busier neighbors like Cancun or Playa del Carmen. It means you get the best of both worlds; its the perfect spot for relaxation, a place to get away from it all and experience the simple Caribbean life, while still being centrally located to the surrounding attractions of the Riviera Maya. And there are some great cocktail bars too.
Nearby places (Optional)
- Beach – 2 minutes walk
- Centoes – Blue swimming lagoons 30 min away
- Chichen Itza – 4 hours drive
- Ek Balam – 2 hours drive
- Tulum ruins -2 hours drive
- Snorkeling – Casa Om is located in front of a National Marine Park
- Whale Sharks – From mid May to mid September Full Day
- Paddle Boarding – Thanks to the coral reef, Puerto Morelos has excellent water conditions
- Fine Dining – 5-10 min walk – Puerto Morelos has an excellent variety of restaurants, ranging from Uruguayan food, vegetarian, Indian, Mexican, fusion gourmet, and more
During your stay you will receive a healthy, tasty, high protein vegetarian breakfast from Monday to Saturday and a delicious vegetarian dinner from Monday to Friday.
Casa Om runs a full gourmet kitchen. They offer extensive Mexican, Thai, new American, and Lebanese food options. Visitors love the fresh juices and super food smoothies. All dishes are prepared with a healthy yogic lifestyle in mind.
The head chef, Eduardo Gomez, is a former restaurateur; he brings more than 10 years of professional cooking experience to Casa Om. Eduardo is passionate about food and his cooking classes are a favorite amongst visitors. Those passionate about cuisine will find a like-minded soul.
- All lunches
- Breakfast every Sunday
- Dinners every Saturday and Sunday
How to get there
Casa Om is located at 9 mza 26 sm 02 avenue javier rojo gomez, Puerto Morelos,Quintana Roo Mexico. From the US and Canada a passport is required but not a Visa.
Driving directions from Puerto Morelos
Go into Puerto Morelos and turn left on Javier Rojo Gomez street
Go down to the last entrance to the beach and look on the left side
Casa Om is a big white building with a dark wood Indian door. Enter through the side door
Arrival by airplane
- Flights should be booked to arrive at Cancun International Airport (CUN). Casa Om will pick you up from the airport. The pick-up is included in the price.
Arrival by taxi
Upon arriving at Cancun International Airport (CUN) you can take a taxi for about 50 USD or arrange a car pick up which is less expensive. It is a 20-minute car ride from the airport to Casa Om.
INCLUDED IN TRAINING Casa Om, Cancun, MX:
- 2 yoga classes per day (97% of classes are Hot 26&2, Varies per training, we provide the opportunity to try Vinyasa, Yin, Yoga Nidra, Meditation, Hot Pilates as most RYT 200 certified teachers learn and teach more than one style)
- A welcome dinner
- Breakfast from Monday to Saturday
- Daily morning yoga lab
- Daily laundry service for yoga clothes
- Dinner from Monday to Friday
- Fresh drinking water, towels and rooms cleaned daily
- Fresh linens twice a week
- Pre-training homework and reading materials
- Sterling dropbox with training worksheets and other reference material
- Training material for anatomy
- Transfers from and to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, filtered drinking water
- Yoga mats, towels, props
- Anatomy, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Customer Service, Mindbody Online training
- Posture Break downs, Teaching Techniques and Yoga Labs
- Training manuals
- Small group training
- Opportunity to teach several full classes before graduation
- Opportunity to register for RYT-200 certification with Yoga Alliance
- A Sterling t-shirt
- Sterling gift and certificate upon graduation
What’s not included
- Spa treatments
- Saturday Dinner & Sunday Meals
$7,400 per person
$6,999 early bird discount if paid in full by August 15, 2019
Apply online at no cost:
- $500 down payment is required at acceptance in program and to reserve your space and to receive preparatory material.
- Balance will be due by May 1, 2020.
- We accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the start of the training program.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
No refunds will be made after program start date
Completing Training does not guarantee a teaching position with Sterling Hot Yoga or any yoga studio.