Details and Costs Vinyasa
Lexington KY, Vinyasa Training 2020
Jan 11,12 & Jan 25,26, Feb 1,2 & Feb 15,16, Feb 29/March 1 & March 21,22, April 11,12 & April 25,26
Casa Om, Cancun, MX 2020, Original Hot Yoga Training
May 31 – Jun 27, 2020
LOCATION: Sterling Hot Yoga Lexington, KY
Sterling Hot Yoga Lexington has a state of the art studio were purposely built with your comfort and yoga practice in mind. Our studio is conveniently located on Pasadena just off Nicholasville road . Our amenities include a state of the art heating system, Changing rooms with showers, the best retail boutique. We offer 5 styles of classes including Hot Power Vinyasa, Sterling 60/75, Hot Pilates and Yin. Our schedule includes 60 and 75 minute classes to meet the needs of our students and their busy schedules. Our teachers teach with compassion and will motivate and challenge you so that you can receive maximum benefits each time you come in.
SHY’s vision is to be the yoga solution for doers and seekers committed to lifelong health. We offer 5 different styles of classes – Vinyasa, Iron Hour (Vinyasa with weights), Sterling 60min, Sterling 75min, Hot Pilates and Yin.
The reason we recommend Sterling’s TT program is simple: it works. Sterling trainees will deepen their own practice, understand what’s happening in the body and learn how to teach classes. Sterling Graduates are ready to teach and lead public class their first day out of training. That is not always the case with other trainings. Sterling trainees also learn how to be good employees – that’s HUGE for a studio owner. We are excited to welcome the program to our studio!
Yoga Classes Held at
STERLING HOT YOGA LEXINGTON
185 Pasadena Drive #140
Lexington KY 40503
Lectures Held at
Hotel Conference room less than 10 minutes away
INCLUDED IN TRAINING Sterling Hot Yoga Lexington:
- Homework assignments and other preparatory material
- Anatomy, Yoga History and Philosophy
- Customer Service, Mindbody Online training
- Posture Break downs, Teaching Techniques and Yoga Labs, Sequencing
- Training manuals
- Small group training
- Opportunity to teach several full classes before graduation
- Opportunity to register for RYT-200 certification with Yoga Alliance
- A Sterling t-shirt
- Sterling gift and certificate upon graduation
Sterling Participants Will Learn:
- Sequence, key terms and phraseology of instruction
- Proper alignment, benefit, potential risks and rewards of each pose
- Principles of anatomy and how they apply to each posture
- How to see bodies and make corrections
- Vocal variety while maintaining an authentic voice
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Customer service aspect of a professional yoga instructor
- How to put it all together to teach with precision and intent
- Living the teaching lifestyle – how to manage money, stay healthy and avoid burnout as a yoga instructor
- Sterling Teacher Training Graduates Will Be comfortable public speakers
- Possess skills for teaching
- Know the benefits of the postures
- Understand the body’s physiology
- Appreciate the importance of great customer service
- Teach enthusiastic and knowledge-based classes
- Help studio owners grow their business!
- Graduates of this program are eligible to register as Registered Yoga Teachers – RYT 200
During training we offer these Training Portions to the public – look for these modules:
- Yoga Anatomy
- Yoga History and Philosophy
- Small Business Customer Service and Communication
- Experience Chakra Class
- Arm Balance Workshop
- Advanced Posture Workshop
- Yoga Nidra Class
Sterling Hot Yoga Lexington is a locally owned and operated studio, opened in 2007. Our mission is to educate and inspire seekers and doers to claim their birthright of vibrant health and well-being.
Our studio is a healthy, healing and clean environment. Our Yogis are family and many have been with us for over a decade. We welcome trainees and request trainees honor our studio, students and culture of care and empowerment. Trainees will be expected to be alcohol and drug-free during their time with us.
$3199 per person by January 1, 2020
$2799 early bird discount if paid in full by October 31, 2019
Apply online at no cost:
- $500 down payment is required at acceptance in program and to reserve your space and to receive preparatory material.
- Balance will be due by January 1, 2020.
- We accept checks and all major credit cards.
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the start of the training program.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be made after program start date